Wednesday, 05 July 2017 : 14h00-16h30
Place for coming together of cultures, the Café Tango gets together both professionals and amateurs of tango and Latin-American culture at the tea room of the Librairie Ombres Blanches (section langues étrangères).
On the programme: readings, tales, music, exhibitions, projections, round tables, tastings...
Monday, July 3rd
- introduction to the work of Justino Serralta by Jorge Stirling
- lecture by Pedro Ochoa on "Tango and cinema"
Tuesday, July 4th
- The Dancing, short film by Édith Lepaule
- "The tango couple in literature", a reading by Solange Bazely
- « charla » (talk) with the Luna-Tobaldi Duo (SP+FR)
Wednesday, July 5th
- musical break with Isabelle Ottria (singing) & Vidal Rojas (guitar)
- presentation of the book La Cumparsita, el tango universal by Alberto Magnone (SP+FR)
Thursday, July 6th
- encounter with the Tanino Trio (SP+FR)
- lecture by J. F. Carballo, "El Uruguayan tango, myths and reality"
Friday, July 7th
- musical break with Ana Norro (ventriloquist) and Laurent Letassey (bandoneon)
- lecture by Christophe Apprill, "Listening and attentiveness on tango" (see the complementary workshop)
Saturday, July 8th
For young and old alike!
- tales from Patagonia by Mara
- snack offered by the restaurant Caminito
- musical break with Winner Team (clarinet & bandoneon)
Location Librairie Ombres Blanches (langues étrangères)
3, rue Mirepoix
31000 - Toulouse
Attention, les Cafés tango ont lieu dans l'espace langues étrangères, 3 rue Mirepoix ! À ne pas confondre avec la librairie principale !
Site de la librairie Ombres Blanches