Thank you all, tangueros, artists and volunteers for your participation in Tangopostale 2019.
See you next year for the 12th edition from Friday 26th of June to Sunday 5th of July 2020!
Tuesday, 04 July 2017 : 14h00-16h30
Place for coming together of cultures, the Café Tango gets together both professionals and amateurs of tango and Latin-American culture at the tea room of the Librairie Ombres Blanches (section langues étrangères).
On the programme: readings, tales, music, exhibitions, projections, round tables, tastings...
Monday, July 3rd
- introduction to the work of Justino Serralta by Jorge Stirling
- lecture by Pedro Ochoa on "Tango and cinema"
Tuesday, July 4th
- The Dancing, short film by Édith Lepaule
- "The tango couple in literature", a reading by Solange Bazely
- « charla » (talk) with the Luna-Tobaldi Duo (SP+FR)
Wednesday, July 5th
- musical break with Isabelle Ottria (singing) & Vidal Rojas (guitar)
- presentation of the book La Cumparsita, el tango universal by Alberto Magnone (SP+FR)
Thursday, July 6th
- encounter with the Tanino Trio (SP+FR)
- lecture by J. F. Carballo, "El Uruguayan tango, myths and reality"
Friday, July 7th
- musical break with Ana Norro (ventriloquist) and Laurent Letassey (bandoneon)
- lecture by Christophe Apprill, "Listening and attentiveness on tango" (see the complementary workshop)
Saturday, July 8th
For young and old alike!
- tales from Patagonia by Mara
- snack offered by the restaurant Caminito
- musical break with Winner Team (clarinet & bandoneon)
Location Librairie Ombres Blanches (langues étrangères)
3, rue Mirepoix
31000 - Toulouse
Attention, les Cafés tango ont lieu dans l'espace langues étrangères, 3 rue Mirepoix ! À ne pas confondre avec la librairie principale !