Tuesday, 05 July 2022 : 10h00-17h00
>> A singing Tango workshop over 2 or 3 days by Brian Chambouleyron.
-- CONTENT --
You can choose between a 2-day or 3-day singing workshop from 10am to 12.30 and 2.30pm to 5pm.
We will work on :
• the tango singing style, focusing on tango, waltz and milonga, as well as songs from the Argentinian and South American repertoire.
• vocal technique, pronunciation of Spanish langage, stage performance
• You may sing as a solist or as a member of a vocal group. We also include the possibility to sing duets, a typical form of Tango singing.
• Singers will be accompanied by the teacher on the guitar. The teacher will help singers to create their own personal version of the pieces they choose.
• Singers will work on a song of their choice taken from the classic or contemporary repertoire (2 songs for those attending a 3-dayworkshop). Another song will be proposed by the teacher for all singers.
• The group is reasonably sized to allow time for individual and extensive work and to suit the needs of each singer
| Prerequisite: nothing but a genuine liking of singing!
| Location: the workshop is located in the Stravinski room of the Music Conservatoire of Toulouse. The room is large enough to respect necessary health regulations.
| Langage: the course is in French with the possibility of translation into Spanish.
| Info & booking : contact Antoine 06 95 51 42 38 (please mention if attending a 2-day course (10 hours, July 5th to July 6th) or a 3-day course (15 hours, July 5th to July7th)
Location Conservatoire de musique à Rayonnement Régional
17, rue Larrey
31000 - Toulouse
The CRR is located 300 metres from the Festival ticket office at Place de la Daurade.