Friday, 07 July 2023 : 21h00-05h00
Here we go with a fabulous weekend of partying at the Sing Sing!
Air-conditioned dance halls with dance flooring, one room dedicated to neotango, two orchestras and a live duo, passionate DJs, relax and unwind areas, an outdoor space with food trucks, vendors and after parties that last all night long into the morning for those of you that want more!
-- TRADITIONAL TANGO --
• Milonga with Tanguango Quinteto (Serbia)
Tanguango quintet is a female ensemble founded by young academically educated musicians in 2013 with the help of Tango Natural Institute.
They started to play tango music as students in Tango Juventud Orchestra led by Prof. Aleksandar Nikolić (bandoneon). In 2007 Tanguango members won the 1st prize at Piazzolla Festival in Castelfidardo, Italy. Apart from Piazzolla's music, Tanguango performes traditional tango music by Carlos Gardel, Anibal Troilo, Osvaldo Pugliese, Francisco Canaro etc.
Tanguango has performed at numerous concerts and milongas in Serbia and abroad.
Sonja Lukić : piano / Jelena Adamović : violin / Ljubica Damčević : violin, voice / Dušica Luković : accordeon / Ana Miljojković : doublebass
• DJ Bomboncito (Belgium)
-- NEO MILONGA --
This year, for this last weekend of the festival, neotango will have its own hall with a real floor and a professional sound system, for pure neo sound, during three days, and especially the nights, very long nights!
With TNT team, Anna, Hubert, Thierry, Phil, neo DJs from France and abroad, and VJ Philippe!
-- AND ALSO... --
• Decoration by Lika Kato
• Snacks: the team of the Fourmidable restaurant and Moustache ice creams will be there to satisfy your sweet and savoury cravings in the early evening!
• Stands: all weekend long, the Entonces and Tangoleike stands will welcome you wih their great collections of tango shoes and clothes!
• Shiatsu massage: Aidagara Shiatsu offers you all weekend seated shiatsu massages, from 20 min., as well as foot and/or leg massages with essential oils, to relax you at the end of the festival!
-- AFTER --
From 3am in the main room:
To offer the little spice that reminds us that tango is above all a dance of improvisation, that our young musicians are talented and that they sometimes sublimely arrange the standards of immortal tangos, DJ Phil will propose :
* The most popular classic tangos of the last century, known to all
* Interpretations, arrangements and orquestrations by contemporary groups
* 3 songs tandas
After 4am, depending on how many dancers are staying:
* Either we keep going with tango recent orchestrations in the main hall if the dancers ask for more
* Or we progressively move towards a grouping of all the dancers to finish the night on neo music... We'll see!
-- SHUTTLES --
To help you coming to the Sing Sing and leaving, you can use our free shuttle. It circulates between Patte D'Oie metro (line A) and the Sing Sing.
• To got to the Sing Sing: from Patte d'Oie metro (stops in front of the 1-2 avenue de Grande-Bretagne) to the Sing Sing > every 15mn, from 8:30pm to 11pm
• To come back home, at the end of the night: from the Sing Sing (on the car park) to Patte d'Oie metro > every 15mn, from 1am to 3am (last metro)
If you are staying for the after beyond 3am, you might carshare or wait until the first metro at 5:30am.
Location Le Sing Sing
90 Chem. de la Flambère
31300 - Toulouse
Se rendre au Sing Sing :
• Bus : ligne 63 (Tournefeuille <> Compans-Caffarelli) ou Linéo 2 (Colomiers <> Arènes), arrêt Flambère (à 6mn à pied du Sing Sing)
• Tram : T1 ou T2, arrêt Arènes Romaines (10mn à pied du Sing Sing)
• Voiture :
-sortie n°29 du périphérique de Toulouse
-sortie n°1 depuis l'autoroute A624 en arrivant de Auch
Le stationnement est gratuit dans les rues alentours et certains parkings des centres commerciaux restent également ouverts la nuit (Drive Carrefour en face,...).
Click for web site of the place