Online ticket sales: >> HERE <<
-- The PASSES of the year, for a festival without headaches! --
All these passes only include the traditional milongas. All the workshops and the neolongas at the Studio Hop are sold individually only.
✦ FULL pass - the pass for Tangopostale fans: 150€
10 days of traditional tango guaranteed, access to all the traditional milongas of the festival from June 30th to July 9th
↳ Are included:
- The opening night at the Sing Sing on June 30th
- All the Noches de Tangueando at salle Osète from July 1st to 6th
- All the Eternas milongas on place Saint-Pierre from July 3rd to 8th
- The Grand Milongas at the Sing Sing on July 7th and 8th
- The Despedida at the Sing Sing on July 9th
✦ ETERNA pass - the pass for outdoor lovers: 42€
Access to all the outdoor milongas on the dancefloor of place Saint-Pierre from July 3rd to 8th, from 4pm, in the shade of the plane trees and along the Garonne
↳ Are included : all the Eternas milongas from July 3rd to 8th
* Sliding scale of prices during the week, on site only
✦ NOCHE pass - the night birds pass (traditional tango only): 40€
Access to the traditional milongas organised by our partner Tangueando Toulouse at salle Osète in the centre of Toulouse, from July 1st to 6th, 10:30pm to 2:30am
↳ Are included: all the Noches de Tangueando, from July 1st to 6th at salle Osète
✦ WEEK-END pass - the grande finale!: 55€
A fully relaxing last weekend of tango in a new venue, the Sing Sing: more than 24h of traditional milonga in two rooms, a dancefloor dedicated to neotango, Quinteto Tanguango and Quinteto Beltango and Asato-Pais Duo live, a tango village with stands, foodtrucks, chill-out zones...
↳ Are included:
- The grand milongas at the Sing Sing on July 7th and 8th
- The despedida on July 9th
/!\ Limited number of passes > do not forget to book yours!
-- PRATICAL INFORMATION --
• Online ticketing: : billetterie.festik.net/tangopostale
• Reduced prices (available for some events only):
* Reduced price 1 (TR1) : members of the FITT association, sponsors, groups of 10 people and more
* Reduced price 2 (TR2) : students, young people less than 26, job seekers
• Single tickets: except for the festival passes, all events are sold individually during the festival (within the limit of available places), on site at the entrance of the events and/or on our online ticketing service: more info on the details of the events on the website.
• Pre-sales : During the festival, a pre-sales desk will be set up at the reception chalet on Place Saint-Pierre, every day from Monday 3rd to Friday 7th July from 4pm to 7pm. You can buy tickets for all the events available on the online ticketing service more than 2 hours before the start of the event, as well as the different passes (within the limit of available places).
• Contact : for any question concerning the ticketing service, please write to email@example.com, we will answer as soon as possible.