Saturday, 30 June 2018 : 10h30-19h30
For its 10th edition, Tangopostale has chosen to spotlight the famous cantor born in Toulouse. Inaugurations, a lecture, a concert and several milongas will pay tribute to Gardel in the neighbourhood Compans-Caffarelli and Arnaud Bernard, emblematic places of the history of tango in Toulouse.
- 10:30 am - 12:30 am: inauguration of the statue of Carlos Gardel by the sculptor from Toulouse Sébastien Langloÿs followed by the inauguration of the Casa Gardel where Carlitos spent his first two years (organisation under study with the City of Toulouse).
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm: lecture on Carlos Gardel given by Solange Bazely (association So Tango !).
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm: free initiation to Argentitnina tango with Patrice & Anne-Marie (Tangueando Toulouse).
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm: milonga (DJ BYC) .
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm: tango walk until thneplace Saint-George where the Festival will continue with Tango en el barrio.
Location Arnaud Bernard
Place Arnaud Bernard
31000 - Toulouse
Accès métro ligne B - station Compans-Cafarelli.
Esplanade Compans-Caffarelli, puis 2 rue du canon d'Arcole, puis Théâtre du Fil à Plomb, puis place Arnaud-Bernard.