Saturday, 01 July 2023 : 10h00-18h00
Once again, Tangopostale invites Milonga Papillon to the festival.
For this second edition, the Papillon staff invite you to learn about their special program in reaching out to special needs and handicapped population through music and dance, interaction, and connection, building confidence.
4 workshops open simultaneously to everyone to discover, practice with music, dance, contact, sharing.
Groups will be homogeneous as much as possible.
• Workshop A: Francesca and Brian "Listening"
• Workshop B: Dumé "Connection and trust"
• Workshop C: Coralie Corredor " The embrace"
• Workshop D: Monique Fages "Breathing and movement"
Programme for the Day:
10:00a.m.- noon: Rotation from one workshop to another
Noon-1:00 p.m.: Sharing and feedback between the groups
1:00-2:00 p.m.: Communal potluck lunch
2:30-4:30 p.m.: Rotation from one workshop to another
4:30-5:30 p.m.: Sharing and feedback between the groups and a presentation of the next day’s work by Milonga Papillon and also of the 4th of July milonga at Place St. Pierre.
• Information and sign-up (free) : Facebook / email@example.com / 06 35 51 02 62
Location Tiers-lieu La Bouillonnante
24 Rue du Général Ferrié
31500 - Toulouse
Click for web site of the place